The Kazakh Scientific Research Institute of Water Economy (KazSRIWE)was established in 1950 and is one of the leading scientific organizationsin the field of water management, melioration, and its technologies, agricultural water supply and pasture and water economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
КazSRIWEhas a long-term experience of research in all regions of the country, the experience of scientific cooperation with international organizations and neighboring countries, a rich scientific and technical potential in the form of patents and inventors' copyrights, collections of scientific works, monographs and scientific and methodological recommendations, constantly participates in international exhibitions and conferences.
The main directions of scientific activity
- development of methodology and identify ways of steady melioration and water economy;
- development andintroduction of resource-saving technologies and technical facilities in irrigated agriculture;
- development andintroduction of resource-saving technologies in melioration of irrigated lands;
- secure the reliability of agricultural water supply and irrigated pastures
- to achieve integrated water recourses management in automatingwater distribution;
- to improve organizational method of water supply in economic sectors based on international standards;
- achieving water facilities’ security;
- transfer of progressive foreign technologies and personnel support;
- international cooperation with leading international centers;
- staff training, internships for employees in leading scientific intuitions.
In order to improve the quality of the research process and regulate the maintenance of primary documentation in 2011, KazSRIWE has developed and implemented a Quality Management System for R & D work that complies with the requirements 2 republican and 2 international standards.
National business-rating union in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana.
4.Conformity certificate 14.0197.026 dated 24 March 2014.The system of management in the field of professional activity and Labor protection complies with the requirements of the standard OHSAS 18001:2007.
1.Award of the Kazakh Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 1995, for the development and implementation of a synchronous impulse drip irrigation system (SICO) for the conditions of enclosed soil.
2.2nd prizeA.I. Baraeva, 2011, for the best scientific research and work in the field of agrarian science.
3.6 State scholarships of Education and Science Ministry of the Republic Kazakhstan, 1997-2001, for scientists and specialists who have made outstanding contributions to the development of science and technology, including talented young scientists.
4.Diploma, the Kazakhstan International Exhibition "Water Kazakhstan 2000", 2000, Almaty.
5.Diploma, the 2nd Central Asian Exhibition of Water Technologies and Water Management "Water 2001", 2001, Almaty.
6.Diploma, the thirdCentral Asian Exhibition of Water Technologies and Water Management "Water 2002", 2002, Almaty.
7.Diploma, the 4thCentral Asian Exhibition of Water Technologies and Water Management "Water 2003", 2002, Almaty.
8.Leader of the market, 2013, National business rating, Kazakhstan-Ukraine-Belarus-Azerbaijan.
9.Leader of the market, 2014, National business rating, Kazakhstan-Ukraine-Belarus-Azerbaijan.
10.Leader of the market, 2015, National business rating, Kazakhstan-Ukraine-Belarus-Azerbaijan.
Our address: Kazakhstan, 080003, City of Taraz, Koigeldy St. 12 Kazakh Scientific Research Institute of Water Economy Tel.: 8 (7262) 425540 8 (7262) 426071 8 (7262)525333